FS Mackenzie opened its subsidiary in Germany in the early 2000s.
Located in Boenen, near Dortmund, in the heart of the industrial Rhine/Ruhr area, the office is conveniently located close to the main European motorway network linking Western and Eastern Europe.
At our German branch, we have a highly experienced team who consistently deliver first rate import, export and cross trades services for road freight, sea freight, air freight and special services which are unfailingly flexible, reliable and affordable.
Services we offer:
- FTL (Full Truck Load) services. Throughout Europe, Russia, the Ukraine, ex USSR Countries, the Balkans and the Middle East
- LTL (Less than Truck Load) services. Weekly Departures from Germany to Russia, Ukraine and ex USSR Countries, the Balkans and South Eastern Europe
- Environmental/Waste Services. Moving waste products by Walking Floor Trailer, within Germany and Europe and by short sea Container or Charter Vessel
- FCL (Full Container Load) services. Weekly departures from/to all major German Ports, Rotterdam, Antwerp worldwide destinations
- LCL (Less than Container Load) services. Import/Export from/to Asia, India and Middle Eastern Countries
- FCL /LCL ex China by Rail. Weekly services using the Silk Route to Germany. Door deliveries to neighbouring countries including customs clearance
- Warehouse services. Transit & long term storage. Customs bond and full equipment and handling facilities for out of gauge cargoes
- Domestic Transports. Overnight services covering all regions of Germany
- Airfreight services. Worldwide from/to all major German Airports
local_phone +49 (0) 2383 61979 - 0
FS Mackenzie Germany
D – 59199 Bönen,