FS Mackenzie International has many years of experience in rail services, which is one of the most competitive modes of transport.
With the launch of the “One Road – One Belt” initiative of the Chinese Government, the greater part of cargo from China bound for Russia now travels by rail.
FS Mackenzie was one of the first to take advantage of this new infrastructure to enable our customers to move cargo much more speedily and cost effectively.
The features of rail deliveries from China are:
- Fast delivery times, from 14 to 21 days, which are much faster than ocean freight from China’s main ports
- The relatively low cost of delivery in comparison with airfreight rate and seafreight
- Wide infrastructure of departure stations in China and arrival stations in Russia and European countries
- Daily train departures and possibility of cargo tracking
- Full range of additional services in countries of origin and destination such as trucking, warehouse services and delivery to final destination
- High environmental friendliness of this type of transport in comparison with others
Contact one of our offices to investigate rail freight solutions in your area.
FCL and LCL services from China
We can offer fast train services on the following routes:
- China Rail Hubs: Chengdu, Wuhan, Xiamen, Changsha, Xi'an, Hefei, Yiwu, Suzhou, Zhengzhou, Chongqing, Dalian, Shenyang, Changchun, Harbin
- Main exit points in China: Alashankou, Manzhouli, Erenhot, Khorgos
- Arrival stations in Europe: Mala, Lodz, Hamburg, Duisburg, Nuremburg, Munchen, Tilburg, Lyon, Madrid, Lovosice, London, Helsinki, Minsk, Moscow
FCL and wagon services inside Russia
Considering the vast territories of Russia and the CIS countries, rail transport can be the ideal solution for cargo delivery over long distances or for heavy cargo. The most popular routes are the following:
- Sea port terminals to rail station with truck delivery for the final stretch
- Rail station to sea port terminal delivery
- Long distance delivery (Moscow - Vladivostok - Moscow or delivery to Kazakhstan for example)
F S Mackenzie offers the following multimodal and intermodal solutions:
- FCL delivery by truck of cleared and transit cargo "sea port - final destination - sea port"
- FCL delivery by Truck "rail station - final destination - rail station"
- Groupage cargo delivery "sea port CFS - rail station CFS - sea port CFS"
Project cargo delivery
We offer solutions for cargo whose delivery can not be effected with the standard types of trailers or containers. Project cargo includes:
- Road construction equipment (tracked/wheeled) and special equipment
- Large metal constructions, agricultural/forestry machinery and industrial equipment
- Fuel, energy and high volume capacitive equipment (tracked/wheeled), tower cranes.
Our services are totally flexible to exactly match your requirements. Browse through the logistic options below, or contact us to arrange a special delivery.
Explore our first class door-to-door import, export and cross trades air freight services worldwide.
Browse through our overland imports, exports & cross trades for Russia, the Ukraine and Eastern, Western & Southern Europe.
Warehouse and 3PL
Our warehouse teams, local agents & partners assist with all forms of domestic & international services.
FS Mackenzie has wide experience in providing customs clearance services in Europe as well as organizing clearances in Russia, Ukraine, Georgia and Armenia.